Getting ready to go to Starbucks.
Locked keys in house. Leasing office closed. Car was unlocked! Waited in car (with Kaitlin, 30 degrees outside, 45 minutes).
Apartment community said it would be $50 to let me back into my apartment. Good thing Matt had time to let me in.
In the meantime, this is what I had with me:
(baby food, snacks, a few toys, wallet, bible, pacifier, and camera of course)
Waiting in the car.
We eventually made it to Starbucks :-)
Sorry about the face you're making, Kaitlin...I know if you were older you'd be very mad at me for posting this picture.

Practiced at home.
Went to Gordon (view from outside the music building)
Practiced at Gordon.
Kaitlin played in my office while I practiced.
Fed Kaitlin.
Played with Kaitlin.
Worship Team rehearsal
Next day, Church
Lunch
Organization
Left Katie with babysitter while I played in a recital
Love it!
ReplyDeleteDid Katie have to have veggies for breakfast on Saturday AM? poor girl...haha:)