Otherwise, just thought I'd just post a few pictures from the past week.
My mom made the shirt and the quilt.
Katie has been playing in the "Bumbo" lately (Bebe pod brand, but same thing). It comes with a tray and a toy that fits right into the tray. Man, I wish I was a baby. Sleep, eat, and play with toys all day!

I'm trying to take pictures of her on a consistent basis. This one is from today (10/13). She is wearing the sweater that my mom made for her before she was even born. I can't believe it's getting cold already.

Cutie pie.

Tomorrow we're headed up to New Hampshire for a couple days away. It will be good practice for future trips with a baby...complete with 2 1/2 hour drive, portable crib, etc. I need a couple days away.

Right next to the spot you click on for photos is a spot to click on for video... it looks like a length of film? You just click on it and upload your video. Ours will only take a video up to 1 minute 20ish seconds. Then it's too big to upload but yours might be different.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck and I love her little pants! So cute
love the sweater! i need to pull out adeline's play tray for the bumbo...forgot all about it!
ReplyDelete