Sunday, April 18, 2010

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN...

This morning I had a mishap with my car. The engine shut down while I was driving, and it was incidentally low on gas. Suspecting that the cause was low gas and resulting air in the fuel injection line, I decided to do a little internet research on the subject.

My search parameters on google were meant to be "What happens when air gets into the fuel injection line?", but when I began typing here are the options that popped up:

What happens when...
...you die
...you lose your virginity
...you crack your nuckles
...you quit smoking
...you swallow gum
...you prestige in modern warfare 2
...you smoke weed
...you have a miscarriage

Did anyone else find this humorous/interesting/telling/etc.?

3 comments:

  1. What happens to me is that many times when I search for a picture with regular words, there'll always be a few porn pictures in there. And then my boyfriend sees it and wonders what I'm up to. Just searching for NORMAL pictures, not porn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://hubpages.com/hub/Google-Search-Results-FAIL

    ReplyDelete