Monday, April 26, 2010

We've moved

I thought I'd take a little time to update you all on our current housing situation. We are still in the process of buying the house I've told you all about. We've been contacted by (what we believe to be) the closing agent, but haven't been able to reach her. If all goes well, we'll be closing in a matter of days.

In the meantime, we have moved all of our things out of our previous apartment and now reside in the house we're buying. It's a little strange to be renting from the sellers, but it was the only way to make things work out with the end of our lease at the previous apartment. The first day was spent painting, and we spent the next three moving NON-STOP.

Which brings me to my third point of discussion: I am utterly exhausted. There are boxes and random stuff everywhere. And we have to work this week. Life never slows down!

I'll be updating you with pictures once things have smoothed out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment