I made a really flavorful caprese salad this weekend that had slow roasted roma tomatoes.
Kaitlin here looking, in my mind, cute. Matt said this color is only worn by the elderly :-)
Pretty blue-eyes in fleece jacket made my grandma.
:-)
Working really hard to get that toy to spin
A typical Katie face
More beautiful than the last time she wore it - dress made by grandma!
Matt did not want me to take this picture. Oh well.
Our friends Ester & BJ came to visit. We played a LOT of games that weekend.
And it was fun!
Daddy's girl.
The hood is supposed to make her look like a panda bear.
Mommy loves you, Kaitlin.
You are so funny Jess! I love reading your writing because I can totally hear your voice saying the things you write! It makes me miss you and love you even more! Katie looks adorable, and I can't wait to meet her one day!!
ReplyDelete