Monday, June 7, 2010

I've just got to...

I've just got to say it somewhere. Even if nobody reads.

My daughter is such an awesome baby. Really! If you are uninterested, stop reading now.

1. She plays by herself in a contented-but-not-too-curious sort of way. I can leave her with a basket of toys or box of books and she goes at it for a long time.

2. She goes to bed when we put her in the crib and only will cry for maybe 15 seconds after we set her down.

3. She sleeps 12 hours every single night. Even when she is sick (so far!).

4. She isn't opinionated or dull: she's just the right mix!

5. She isn't defiant...yet!

6. She has grown a cute attachment to her doll, "Suzie" and will hug and kiss her, and will say "awwwwwww" as she does it.

7. She gives her daddy kisses when he asks for them (although it's more of an open mouth face plant).

8. She isn't a picky eater and has a healthy-but-not-voracious appetite.

So basically what I'm saying is that I am enjoying being her mommy. It's a really fun time of life.

2 comments:

  1. I AM interested! She's simply amazing and it's clear that her mommy is too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all SO fun! can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete